[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Car Cover

> Greetings fellow digesters,

> I use to have a car cover for my '92 535i until the dog got bored one
> day. I would like to replace it with an equivalent or better. I think
> the material on my old one was Evolution 3 or 4. What is a good price
> for one?

> Thanks in advance,
> Dennis--

Dear Dennis,
	I just bought the "car cover" from BMP design for $110.95 (not
including s/h). It has two mirror-pockets to make it fits to a car. The
"car cover" is made from Evo-4. I think this price is not too bad
because it comes with the storage-bag.

- --
CyberPOP.,,,                                       \|/
| '96 318is-ASC+T <E36> Arctic Silver                            |
| c641625@domain.elided | http://www.missouri.edu/~c641625 |
                                                    []    []