[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Euro M3 Part #'s, Yok A032. GYear GSC-CS

> Also, Tire Rack is listing Yok's new A032 (DOT approved race tires)
> for $163 each in the 235/40/17 size with availability in Aug.  As
> anybody tried this tire in other sizes?  If yes, do you like it?

   I autocrossed with them the first time two weekends ago.  I used
225/50-15 on stock 750il rims which is the same size as the A008RS I
used to use.   The car is a '88 735i with Dinan Stage III suspension.

   My impression is that they work better than the A008RS they
replaced.   My wife also had the same impression.   I can't compare
them to other brands.

P.S.

   Still waiting to be beaten by a E36 M3 at an autocross.