[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

535is oil leak

Check the oil pressure switch located on the left rear of the engine (driver
side) to see if it is leaking.
Just replaced mine, also check valve cover gasket for leaking.

I purchased my switch from Tom Butler - Omni Import Parts - Roanoke, VA  -
Phone 1-800-666-4433.
Tom will sell parts wholesale to internet users outside of the Roanoke area.
He knows his imports and the parts business. I have known Tom for years,
check him out, just say J.W. refered you through the internet.

I have also purchased some of Rod Sidney's parts specials - Dealer Marketing
- - I found his service to be excellent and prices on specials to be very good.

I hope your problem is not serious, as for the catalytic converter the all
run hot but how hot - I don't know.