[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

O'fest, Alpine/Pioneer stereo

RE: O'fest

Now that O'fest is in town here in the DC area, how many folks here in the
local national capitral area will be there?

I did sign up (on Sunday) but due to work, I'm only able to attend the
evening receptions and will take Thursday off just to attend one full day.

Would sure like to put the faces behind the names of the people that I've
met on the list.  So far, I've met (briefly) Mike Gayle and I think I ran
into Jim Moran.

RE: Alpine/Pioneer stereo

Recent thread indicate that by pressing the "-" and the "PROG" key on the
BMW head unit, it reports back whether if you have an Alpine or a Pioneer
unit.  I tried it on mine and it said "P102."  I assume that's Pioneer? Is
BMW using the same Pioneer units on all their models?

Thanks,

David Tay
1995 318ti Active
"Wishing I can take a whole week off for O'fest" <sigh>