[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

2002 for sale and bleechy sightings

Someone is advertising in the local rag a '76 2002 mint cond, 76K miles for
sale $3,600. I am doing this from memory as I don't have the paper in front
of me, but if anyone is interested, email me and I will  go look up more
info. If anyone is SERIOUSLY interested I could go look at it for them. This
is in "good 'ole yee haa purity teeth boy" country (Mobile AL)  Yesterday I
saw a black E30 325is with gold wheels and a gold kidney grill (bleech) and
then a lowered nissan truck with ultra wide wheels (ya know the ones..when
you park at the curb you need a plank to get to the footpath) and a kidney
grill stuck on the front! Takes all sorts I guess.

Blair
Blair E. Robertson
University of South Alabama
Biomedical Sciences Department