[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Great Buying Experience

I just bought a beautiful 1993 325is (with 44,xxx on the clock) without
leaving my office.  John Conner and Northern Motorsports Ltd in Wilder VT
operate a "buying service" geared to BMWs which worked out great for me.  I
got everything I wanted ... on short notice.  John Conner visits the auction
in Pennsylvania every month, where most of the cars are those coming off
leases and offered by dealers or by BMW NA.  I was looking for a 93 black
325is WITH Sport Package WITH Winter Package and a CD.  That's exactly what
John located on my behalf at the price I expected to pay.  I gave him my wish
list a few days before he went to the auctions.  Over a 2-day period he would
call several times a day on his cell phone, describing cars I might want to
bid on.  You can imagine how much time this saved over the alternative --
running all over for weeks looking at cars, or dealing with high pressure
dealer types.  John is great to deal with, and Northern Motorsports, a great
shop if ever there was one, can take care of any work the car might need
(say, a 60K service) before a buyer takes delivery.  I've had my cars
serviced by NMS since 1985.  John's number is (802) 296-2099, fax (802)
295-6599.  No, I'm not on commission or kickback.  Great service deserves a
plug and I hope others can have the same satisfaction.

Jeff North
JSNORTH2@domain.elided