[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Removing sticker/decal from paint

Does anyone have any comments or suggestions on how to remove a
sticker/decal from the bonnet of my car. The previous owner put a LARGE 5in
x 3in sticker on the bonnet. I was able to remove the coloured sections of
the sticker, but the clear parts have gone so hard, I can't get it off.
Short of using water paper, or sticking another sticker over it, what else
can I try ?? Don't dare suggest "peanut butter melted in the microwave". A
knife won't even chip it off, and tar remover hasn't helped either. Someone
once suggetsed using a hairdryer to lift the sticker. Would you try it on
your car !!

Soemone HELP me PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE !!!

Darren
darren@domain.elided