[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E28 535is Air Dam For Sale

I'm giving some serious thought to purchasing aftermarket front and rear
bumper/air dam components for my '87 535is.  If so I will have the stock
bumpers, bumper rubber shrouds, shocks, and front air dam available for sale.
I know the air dam is expensive from places like Bavarian and I'm pretty sure
the rubber wrap-around pieces are too.  If there is some interest in these
items it will help me decide what to do on my purchase.  Feel free to email
me directly if you like.  Thanks to everyone on the digest who has helped me
with questions about my car.

Scott