[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Montery Historics, How to show you are a Digest Member!!

>         Virginia Seitz sent me an excellent idea on how to show you are a
> digest member at the Historics.  Tie a red ribbon to your antenea.  It
> would be nice to see the cars of members of this digest and get a chance
> to meet them.

That's a better idea for old cars whose antenna doesn't either go up and
down when you turn the car off or is embedded in the back glass.  Its
not a bad idea, but I think a better one is needed.  Sorry to say I
can't make it out to Monterey, but then again, O'fest is in my back yard
8^).
- --
Pat Donahue
Vienna, VA