[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<M6> FOR SALE

Posting for net-impaired friend:

1987 M6, Cinnabar/Lotus White leather interior, 72K, immaculate in and out.  I
would be willing to eat out of the engine compartment.  Dinan suspension, K&N,
Bilsteins, otherwise stock and unmolested. Redline throughout, rear console
and air, Custom sheepskins for the Recaros. TRX's with <5K on them.  EVO 4 Car
cover, spare front rotors, water pump. Complete and unrusted tool kit.

Look in Websters under "anal", see the picture of this guy and his M6.  It is
gorgeous.  I drove it today and if I could get 20K bucks right now you would
be out of luck.

This month only $20,000.  9/1/96 - $25,000.

Bill Preheim - Orion Motorsports - 402-331-5193
(or look for the Orion truck at Monterrey, ask Jack about the car)

Mobile - 402-670-5741

Can't reach Bill?  Email me, I'll find him.

TIA

Bob Duckworth
(cash-impaired and now broken-hearted)