[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

exciting car rental

Hi all,
I'm going to take a trip to Salt Lake City and drive up to Yellowstone.
I'd like to drive something besides a Chevy Cavalier.  Worst case I could
fall back onto Budget's Mazda 626 or Ford Contour, but I'd like something else.

Are there any smaller car rental places in SLC which rent more interesting cars?
For example, my buddy rented a Toyota MR2 from some small place in San Jose.
I've heard that Enterprise rents BMW 328i, but I've got a 325 so I'd like to try
something else.  I've also heard that Alamo rents Lexus SC300/400.  Any
other leads?

Thanks
Greg
gregs@domain.elided