[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<e12> '80 528i How to upgrade wheel rims? / Dunlop A4's

 Please excuse the naive nature of this question. I understand the concept
of going to a larger diameter wheel rim with lower profile tires. And, I wish
to do this on a budget (strictly street use). Is there a rule of thumb for
what bolts on directly? Is the lowest cost option to use take offs from
model xxx? I looked for a faq, but came up empty.
 Anyone have experience with Dunlop A4's? I can pick them up cheap locally
and want to know if there are negative points to consider. 99% blacktop
here, moderate curves to tight, hilly.
TIA,
    Joe