[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Freaking objects in the middle of the highway

>From: "reji (r.) varghese" <reji@domain.elided>
>Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 14:34:00 -0400
>Subject: Freaking objects in the middle of the highway

snip..
>Well to avoid the
>tire i moved to the left to the edge of my lane, but apprantely the Jeep
>runs over the tire and the tire leaps in the air and smashes into my beautiful
>M3. It hits grill and front bummper. One of the grills came out, and the right
>fog came off and is shattered to pieces. The front plastic plate with the BMW
>letters also comes off. And now the left high beam does not work anymore.
>
> Is there
>any action I can take against the city or something....because this is
>getting ridiculous. This is the second time in a year.
snip..

Oh yeah, let's sue _somebody_...that'll fix'em.  Damn city, they should be
able to prevent this sort of thing...Hey, I pay taxes!

For crying out loud, s**t happens, get agrip, get a life!

 Rob Norwalk  <rjnorw@domain.elided>                   Tel: (219) 429-4737
 Hughes Defense Communications                           Fax: (219) 429-5829
 Fort Wayne, IN   46808   USA                     Interface: Power Macintosh