[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

FOR SALE: '96 Euro Delivery M3

Hello from Munich!  This is my first posting to the digest - I've been
reading it for months now - very informative.

Here's my dilemma, Last year I purchased a new '95 M3 (Black/Black) with
everything in CA - Fantastic automobile!  But, this year I received a
contract opportunity in Germany (Munich of all places).  I sold my '95 in
April and purchased a tourist delivery '96 M3, with Luxury package, HK
stereo, etc.  I took delivery of the new car on May 31st (car was built in MAY)

The car was purchased with 6 months of insurance (IT MUST BE SHIPPED BACK TO
THE STATES BY NOVEMBER!!)  I probably am staying longer (past November)

Anybody interested in purchasing a low mileage '96 M3 (Blk/Blk) in November
when it arrives in the Bay Area?  I'm thinking of selling it and ordering a
'97 for delivery again in Germany.  I pamper my cars, so it is in pristine
condition.

I'd love to hear from anybody, drop me a note.

Thx,
Robert Fox
              <<<<< FOX Consulting Services >>>>>
      Voice:   +1 (415) 369-7369   Fax:   +1 (415) 345-1134
 E-Mail:   71174.564@domain.elided   or   rfox@domain.elided
FCS Web Page:  http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/rfox