[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

September 1996 European Car Magazine -- Get It!

Apologies if this subject already posted, I'm woefully behind in reading my
messages.

If you haven't already purchased a copy, BE SURE to get the September 1996 copy
of European Car Magazine, just got mine today.  It is FULL of BMW articles, even
a picture of a 1985 323i Baur TC on page 24.  I enjoyed the articles on BMW
history (a must read...), the Breyton Z3 (nice German rims), and <ggg> the M3s.

This issue is a keeper for all BMW enthusiasts!

Best regards to all...

Mike Wylie
'95 ///M3, no longer a member of the 3-wheel club thanks to Carl and Roland (now
riding on H&R springs, thank you very much) and waiting (I HATE waiting...) for
the Bilstein sports for the E36 M3 due out in Oct/Nov (about $400 for the set of
4 dampers) YES!