[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: <E36>M42 should there be an Engine Recall

>From: schulz@domain.elided (Frank Schulz - mrd)
>Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 18:02:44 -0400
>Subject: re  <E36>M42 should there be an Engine Recall
>
>In the july issue of Roundel under 'Die Werkstadt' it states that the
>august issue will have a special article covering the m42 o-ring leak.
>This brings widespread attention to this problem. A coolant leak causing
>the power steering belt to slip could be a safety issue.

 I was especially looking forward to this article: unfortunatly, I couldn't
find any mention of it in the new Roundel. )-:

 Did anyone else happen to spot where they hid the article (if there
was one at all)?

jeff

'91 318is (o-ring leak already happened and was repaired)