[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Euro M3 Part #'s, Yok A032. GYear GSC-CS

Does anybody have the part #'s for the Euro M3 airbox and the Euro M3
HFM (i.e. airflow meter)?  I've heard that the Euro M3 HFM is the same
as the one found on the 4.0L V8 motors.  Can anybody verify this?

Also, Tire Rack is listing Yok's new A032 (DOT approved race tires) for
$163 each in the 235/40/17 size with availability in Aug.  As anybody
tried this tire in other sizes?  If yes, do you like it?

Has anybody tried the Goodyear GSC-CS or the Hoosier radial in
245/40/17?

I would like to try competition tires on my M3 and have considered
BFG R1s and Toyo RA1's but they only come in 235/45/17, which is taller
than the stock tire and effectively increases the gear ratio (i.e. less
revs to go the same speed).

JL