[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: Cleaning side moldings - WARNING ZYMOL GETS MENTIONED!

Chad Klingbeil asked:
>What are your favorite methods/products for cleaning the wax/polish residue
>(white) off the side moldings (black)?  (Since the rest of the car is
>black, too, the molding looks pretty bad...)

Solution - use Zymol wax/polish. It doesn't leave a white residue.
Failing that, we have a product called 'Back to Black' which I
used before I discovered the big Z.

Stuart Metcalfe                               email s.j.metcalfe@domain.elided
Central Laboratory of the Research Councils   phone +44 (0)1925 603521
Daresbury Laboratory                          fax   +44 (0)1925 603416
Warrington
Cheshire, England, WA4 4AD.                   '95 318iS coupe