[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Cabriolet roof Handle

Since the weather has been quite "top down" material, I've had many
opportunities to lower the roof of my 328iC and every time I do I wonder if
there is a correct position for the handle to be in when the top gets
tucked under the rear dash. I've tried leaving it in the two obvious
positions, extended with quarter turn & pushed flush as in normal top up
position.
I also found a sheet of synthetic cloth material under the rear dash which
I have been using to protect the rear window while the top goes down - is
this the correct usage?

Regards,
Rocco

Rocco Scocco - RS Computing Services Inc.
Specializing in SAP ABAP/4 since 1992
voice 905-731-6276 fax 905-731-9607 mobile 416-931-4522
http://www.rscomputing.com/~rscocco