[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Allstate and Z8 pricing and New 3

99.9% of responses to my question about Allstate were positive.
I have made the switch which should be effective in two days.  Thanks
to everyone who responded to me.

Regarding Z8 pricing, one of my auto rags suggested that the Z8 will
do battle with the new Jaguar XK8.  This tells me that pricing will be
in the 70-85k range.  From the sketch that I saw, it had traces of the
new 5 hood and lights, M3 front spoiler and 840 rear flanks.  It will
definitely be a looker.  Sign me up.

Regarding the next 3 series body change.  The 97 and most likely the 98
will pass with minor fascia changes to bring the appearance more inline
with the new 5 and 7 series.  The going word is that 1998, but most
likely 1999 will herald an all new 3 series.

Bob DeGrado
rdegrado@domain.elided
E39