[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: [Bavaria/2500/2800/CS] Ingition Keys?!??

>   Where on God's earth can a person get keys made for the older BMWs??
>
>     If you're familiar with the style, you know what I'm talking about.  I
>     called the Dealership, and they were clueless.

As on the late 1980's you could (had to) order them from the dealer.  I
could believe that dealers have forgotten about the "dimpled" keys on
older six cylinder cars.  You may want to try Maximillian (800-950-2002).
 I know they can have the factory cut you an old (folding) 2002 key if
you give them the lock number.  They can probably help if the factory is
still doing this.

Good luck,
Ware
'72 & '74 2002tii