[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Z8 price...?

rpapp@domain.elided wrote:

>It seems to me that if there is such a project at BMW as the
>Z8 super coupe... asking about the price is pointless. It'll
>be one of those cars were if you have to ask how much it cost
>you can not afford it!!!

The point IS asking what price it will be offered at; NOT whether
he can afford it or not.  In case you are curious, chances are
that someone on this list CAN afford a Z8 as I have spoke with
owners of ///M850CSI's.  This Bimmer is a six-figure investment.
These guys are not as active on the list but often lurk. Surely
you have asked the price of something at one time or another.