[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BMW South Africa driving school

Hi all. Just to let you know what the BMW driving school in South Africa is
now teaching ......... how to be hijacked properly ! The course aims to
teach BMW owners, especially convertible owners how best to be hijacked, or
how to avoid being killed. In South Africa, we are told we have a hijacking
every 26 minutes, and of these 42 % result in grievous bodily harm, or
death. We have a local company who install a microchip, and once the "panic"
button is activated, the car can be tracked via sattelite, and sometimes
retrieved. They now have pantecnecon's which are made of lead, and through
which the microchip's signals cannot travel, so they still get stolen. I was
quite intrigued to find that my driving course at the BMW driving school now
would teach me how best to avoid being shot, and how to let them take your
worthless car, you can always replace it. I am not that eager to be
hijacked, especially after my car and I have bonded so well. I ahev
installed a holster for my gun on the drivers door panel, and if anyone
needs a copy of the bracket I made, you can mail me !

Regards
DARREN

P.S. Watch your back !
DARREN HILDER
RATT-Pac International
5th Floor                                            Tel (27 11) 836 4181
11 Diagonal Street                                   Fax (27 11) 836 0369
Johannesburg                                         E-mail : darren@domain.elided
2000                            \|/
South Africa                    @ @