[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E28> 535i Main Relay!

Hi All;
I've been reading lately about the main relay going flacky.  I decided
to put an extra in the car, can NEVER have enough SPARE parts IN
the car.  My question is that the one in the car has Bosch #
0332014112 (12V, 30 A), and the spare ones, from former E30 325is,
have a different bosch number.  Both are five pin, and the
86-30-87-87-85 all agree, but the little Schematic on the relay is
slightly different.  Will this work?  I've been told it will, and the
differences are just extra safety bits!!
PS. Please respond directly to save BW.
your help is appreciated;
Thanks
Phil