[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

clutch noise at idle (E30)

hi all.
     I just put ATF in my manual tranny at the advice of my dealer and
several others.  But I now notice a significant rattle when the clutch is not
depressed at idle.  What is this--a pilot or throw out bearing?
     Also, my interior lights blink on and off with a "click" as if conected
to a turn signal with the door open and key in "on" position.   But they are
fine with the key out of the ignition and the doors open.  They have been on
the blink for awhile.  Any thoughts?  TIA,
Casey Fox
84 318i  112,000 miles (original clutch)
Nineforty4@domain.elided