[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

GM Auto trans

Hi all -

Just a thought or two on this thread - GM's automatic transmissions
have been recognized as world class for many years - they were used
by Rolls Royce for many years ( and still may be- I'm not sure ).
My new Suburban's automatic is very impressive, especially considering
it's matched to a 454 cu.in. engine in a 6400 lb. truck, yet is still
smooth as glass, even under full throttle.

Regards,

Madsman

'95 Dakar Yellow M3 ( soon to turn 30K )
'96 Suburban Big Block ( when I was a teen, I wanted a 454 with a 4.10
rear - I finally got it, only it weighs 6400 lbs!)