[Prev][Index][Thread]

Older sportcoupe

Looking for some information on an older BMW sportcope.

My Dad had a little 2-door BMW sportcoupe that he brought back from
Europe after a US Navy tour of duty about 1964/65.  The car was new
then.  It was a very small vehicle and was powered by a BMW air-cooled
twin-cylinder motorcycle engine (750cc as I recall).  It was a regular
looking little coupe (as opposed to the rather different looking
Isetta).

Might anybody have an idea as to the model of this car and/or the
whereabouts of any information or photos?

Thanks much,
Les Lampman
slampman@domain.elided