[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: fog lights

     on and with any (low and high) headlight setting. In stock
     configuration, they will only come on when the lowbeams
     are on<<<<

Barry:

Current draw is probably a miinor concern here.  I believe that in
most states as well as many countries, it is illegal to have more
than four head/fog lights illuminated at one time.  Hence the
automatic extiguishing of the fogs when high beams are on.

I can't conceive of any weather conditions that would warrant high
beam and fog lights simultaneously.  In foggy conditions the high
beams would blind you, when the fog clears the effect of thefog
lights disappear under the high beam.

I guess if you were driving thru a 16 inch high layer of fog ......hum..

Kevin
              \\\\I////                    CELLGURU@domain.elided
             ( o o )                    XXBN63A@domain.elided
- --oO0o------U------oO0o--        104221.745@domain.elided