[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: <E-36> Jim C 's chip's torque/ horsepower distribution curve.

>Does anyone has a copy of Jim C's chip's torque/ distribution curve for
>the E 36 325is?  I would like to compare it to the factory and the Dinan
>one.  My friend bet me that the factory chip pulls stronger in the upper
>rev than the Jim C's chip.  I'm rather skeptical.  He also feels that the
>Dinan chip is a LOT faster than Jim C's chip and I'm also not too
>convinced.

 Your friend is quite mistaken ... It's like the girlfriend in MY M3 who thinks
 we're not going that fast until she looks at the speedo and sees 145mph and
 climbing .. smoothness has a lot to do with it!

 If you are looking for information on MY chips, it is best to contact ME...

 Dontcha Think ...

 Jim