[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

One Last Comment to Steve Bernstein

Steve Bernstein,

Walter Selva wrote:
> One more thing, Mr. Bernstein: I am personally inviting you to a NEW YORK
> Chapter Bridgehampton school.  Not only that, I'd be more than happy to be
> your Instructor.

Just a note to second Walter's invitation to the October 19-20 Driver
School run by the NY Chapter. You know the Chapter who runs the
safeest and funest event than, I don't know who else beats us on that.
What's more after the Chief Instructor teaches you on Saturday the fine art of
performance driving on the most famous and challanging Drivers road coarse in
America, I'll Instruct you all day Sunday after one of our many fine
Instructors finish the track walk.

Where should I send the application?

Steve Musolino