[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E-36> Jim C 's chip's torque/ horsepower distribution curve.

	Does anyone has a copy of Jim C's chip's torque/ distribution curve for
the E 36 325is?  I would like to compare it to the factory and the Dinan
one.  My friend bet me that the factory chip pulls stronger in the upper
rev than the Jim C's chip.  I'm rather skeptical.  He also feels that the
Dinan chip is a LOT faster than Jim C's chip and I'm also not too
convinced.

	BTW, the Jim C version that I'm talking about is the one w/o the exhaust.

	Thanks for any input/ curve/ or the location of such a curve.

Zac
'94 325is JC equipped