[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Trip Computer for 1985 E23 745i

 Does anyone have an english manual that can help me figure out my trip
computer, and how to change it to english units, what it can do, and all that
jazz for my 745i.  My manual is in German, so I can't read it.  I have the 16
button unit with the bottom 4 buttons reading numbers like 10,000   1000 100
and 10,  I think.  If you have the same computer and an english manual, I
would be interested in getting a copy of the pages pertaining to the trip
computer, especially how to change it from SI to english units.  Thanks in
advance,

Christopher M Luquette
1985 745i