[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<e36> Stereo and younger drivers

Hello Digesters:

I'm going to do a little investigative work this weekend to try to plan
out the rest of the stereo upgrades to my '96 M3. Can anyone tell me
where the factory amp is???

Although I'm not in HS or College anymore, I was one of those younger
drivers. And some of you got some 'Very Sweet' private e-mails from me.
Please drop the thread, it is ignorant. You don't know me, and likely
don't know most of the people whom you are speaking of. Therefore it
would be very difficult for you to know anything about our values, as
adults. Also, I truly beleive that we where all crazy in HS, some people
just were more destructive to personal property then others (better
their own, then yours). I think these kids are the least of our worries,
 and maybe Y'all should focus on Gangs, Drugs and Violence, and leave
the spoiled kids in the hands of their parents.

Dean Schreier
Schreier Applications Consulting
Dallas, Tx
'96 M3 (bought this one myself, 3rd Bimmer, 7th car, 12 years)
'76 Corvette (family heirloom)
BMWCCA 104306