[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: 73 Bavaria

Philip Wrote:
II'm going to look at a 73 3.0 Bavaria. The guy is selling it for $1700.
Said it needs
paint. Engine is strong but could use a tune-up (it was stored). Body is
straight. Are
there a lot of parts for this car (I'm in LA)? Is it difficult to restore?
Is this a
good price? What should I watch out for. Thanks for any help. - Philip

My reply:

Philip....in the LA area..I'd suggest you call Jim or Spence at Mesa
Performance Parts and talk to them about the car.  They own a few
Bavarias/coupes/02's and have quite a bit of experience in these areas,
plus can tell you the parts availability.  I've done business with these
guys for about 4 years and am pleased with the service.

Phone:  800-221-6372  email:  mesa@domain.elided  www:
http://home.earthlink.net/~mesa

Best...

Jeffrey