[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ruffled feathers

Cyberpop,

In some circles, hedging is a virtue; no offense was intended,
"unconventional" is also seen in many circles as a compliment.  When we
discussed the air dam, I needed a yes or no because others were inquiring and
in fairness to you (since you had contacted me first) I gave you the right of
first refusal, something I think David was looking for through Pat.  In all
fairness, you were hedging by continuing to ask questions and then asking for
lower prices, I was reasonable in responding to your requests for more
information but needed an answer.  :-)

Don't get me wrong, in many cases, hedging will get a lower price.  In my
case, I did not want to loose other leads.

If you'd like to talk about it, email me directly. Otherwise, I'll assume all
is well.

Again, no offense was intended. :-)

By the way, the JimC chip and euro HFM are doing great!  The tach climbs sooo
steadilty through the high RPMs.  A great improvement (the tach used to slow
its pace as it climbed through the higher RPMs).

Chow,

Dan