[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Auto Insurance - Allstate

I was wondering if anyone on the list is insured with Allstate for their
vehicles.  If so, I would like to know what your experience has been
with them.  I just got an insurance quote for my E39 which is about
$500. less per year from my current Farmers agent.  I had read somewhere
that Allstate was one of the few carriers that are giving big discounts
for the new anti-theft alarm system on the E39 and new 7'ers.  If you
Allstate'ers could email me with your experiences, good or bad I'd
appreciate it.  $500. is a LOT of money in my book.  Thanks in advance.

Bob DeGrado
rdegrado@domain.elided

E39 97' 528iA