[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<MISC> Re: BMW digest home page

From: poffen@domain.elided (Russ Poffenberger)

*> BMW Digest Home Page: http://www.wizvax.net/rwelty/bmw/

*Has anyone had any success connecting to this URL?

*I don't know if it is intentional, or if there is a DNS problem
*somewhere, but
*www.wizvax.net transforms to www.web.com, and I get the error..

the server on wizvax is a mite picky; but that message usually
appears when you leave the trailing "/" character off.  i'm reading
this using netscape mail (a software package that i do _not_ recommend,
by the way, as in my judgement it was released prematurely, along with
certain other recent netscape innovations), and i can click on the URL
listed in your message and go right to the page.

richard
- --
		           Not Insane! in '96
                  George Leroy Tirebiter for President