[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: BMW pickup

>It looks to me like a 2002 with a pickup back end.  I'm not sure
>someone as BMW-centric as him would be so shameless to put a BMW nose
>on a Datsun.  That's worse than a phony ///M badged car!
>
>Mike

A company north of Boston built a pickup from a 2002 about 10
years ago. They made a tailgate out of the section between the
round tail lights and used the back of a Volkswagon bus to form
the rear of the cab. It even had Nitrous-Oxide injection. It
was a very professional job and looked spectacular.

It was for sale for a long time and I believe that it was
donated to a non profit group for a raffle. I think that
there was a picture of it in the Roundel.

Michael Thompson     E-Mail     m_thompson@domain.elided
Schroff, Inc.        Phone      401-732-3770
Warwick, RI 02886    FAX        401-739-7599
                     WWW Page   http://www.schroffus.com