[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RE: STUPID Question

> A new BMW owner wrote:
>
>  > I was taking some co-workers out in it for a spin (to show it
>  > off, of course!) and one of them, a 37 year old mother of two
>  > minivan driver got in the front seat, looked around and asked,
>  > "So what's so special about these cars that makes them so
>  > expensive?"  I was so baffled by the question, that I couldn't
>  > think of what to tell her!!!  Does anyone have any good
>  > comebacks for the next yahoo that asks such a STUPID question??
>
> Am I the only one that was struck by the irony of this post?  I'd bet the

> mother of two at least knows why _she_ bought her minivan.

ya!
Now that I think of it, my wife (and I) have two small kids, and she knows
why we went from an '87 Prelude 2.0si, adding a 1985 Corvette and later
adding a 1992 Sidekick JX soft top before loosing the vette and cheap Jeep
and bundling the speed & handling of the vette, thrill of the vette,
rudeness of the sidekick, open airiness of the sidekick, and cool of the
vette into perfection!
The 1996 328CAB. Perfection!

I hope you get the drift, Italians are very passionate about their cars...

Ciao,
Rocco

Rocco Scocco - RS Computing Services Inc.
Specializing in SAP ABAP/4 since 1992
voice 905-731-6276 fax 905-731-9607 mobile 416-931-4522
http://www.rscomputing.com/~rscocco