[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tockico Adjustable Struts

I installed the tokico adjustable struts on my 87 Mustang GT and I loved
them. You can definitely feel a major difference in ride and handling when
you adjust the struts/shocks. I usually kept the settings on firm which I
didn't think was too stiff. I had installed stiffer springs too which
attributed to the better handling. But when I put the settings to soft, the
car floated around like a Cadillac.I would recommend the Tokico's to anyone.
You definitely get the best of both worlds with them being adjustable.

I now have a owned my 92 318IS for one month and comparing it to my modified
Stang, the Stang would eat it for lunch as far as handling and power. I do
not think I would ever modify the BMW's suspension. It handles well and
rides smooth and can stop on a dime, and those are just a few reasons why I
bought a BMW. If I was forced to change the suspension though, I would use
the Tokico's because I am sure that one of the five settings would be
comparable to the ride of a stock BMW and another setting will make you feel
like your behind the wheel of an M series.

Good luck,

Fran