[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E34> Excess Brake Dust/Rough Idle

Brake Dust
- ---------
Lately I have noticed that the rear disc brakes are depositing a lot of
noticeable dust on the rear wheels. I wash my 1989 535i at least twice a
week and notice a residue each time........it has been at least year
since the last pad replacement.....any ideas?

Rough Idle
I would expect a rough idle at start up but for a while there is rough
idle...does the factory set these cars for fuel starvation at idle?....It
is enough to feel the idle in the seats. I noticed a while back that
someone had mentioned they too had the same problem. Any clues?

Peace,

Philip - BMWCCA NY Chapter
The E21 Digest
E-Mail: E21 Digest@domain.elided