[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<misc> re:Do I have a real one or what?

Brent asked:-

  "Do I have a real one or what?"

I say "YES"! Every BMW is a _real_ BMW. You have an excellent car
and I know you'll enjoy every minute. Why worry about what other
people think or say. My first BMW was a '77 320i (4 banger) which
was a bit of a wreck when I bought it but it was still a BMW. I
have now graduated to the E30 M3s but I still have fond memories
of my first BMW.

   Paul

- --
Paul Marshall                                  Phone : +1 (214) 997 5954
Texas Instruments                              FAX   : +1 (214) 997 3428
EC II                                          email : scotsman@domain.elided
Dallas, Texas                                  msgid : KILT
USA