[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<e28> License Plate Light Gremlin

For a long time, the diagnostic lights on the roof on my E28
have occasionally indicated a problem with the License Plate
Light.  I've never been able to find a loose connection or bad
bulb (but I haven't tried very hard either).

Lately, I've started taking a new route to work.  About half
way between my house and work (about a 7 mile trip) I take a
sweeping left turn, then go over a small hump.  About a half
second later the License Plate Light light will come on.  This
happens a majority of the time I take this turn, unless I have
some normal car in front of me that has to slow down to take
the corner.

Anyone seen this before?

- --

Karl Zemlin