[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: What was incl. w/ 93 Sport Package?

>Just bought a 1993 325is.  Fabulous.  A real nice improvement in handling
>over my 89 325i.  This is my 4th BMW in 1983.  THe original window sticker
>tells me this car came with Sport Package and Winter Package 1.  I'd love to
>know specifically what these options included.
>
>Jeff N.
>93 325is
>89 325i

I have the same packages on my '93 325iS. I believe that the Sport Package
had different wheels, tires, shocks, springs, sway bars, seats, and
steering wheel. The Winter Package has heated seats, door locks, and
windshield washer squirters.

Michael Thompson     E-Mail     m_thompson@domain.elided
Schroff, Inc.        Phone      401-732-3770
Warwick, RI 02886    FAX        401-739-7599
                     WWW Page   http://www.schroffus.com