[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: BMW Vs. Nissan

>ooookaaayyyy... a Nissan Stanza is not a minivan, first of all, and second of
>all, I own a Nissan NX2000 which will cream any of your BMWs through a turn.

OK, bring it on....

>It gets .92 Gs stock.

Yeah right!  With R1s, maybe.

>So just be wary about "those Nissans" - you never know
>when you're going to get out-handled by one! Besides, my Nissan cost far
>less, has T-tops, better reliability and better gas mileage and will probably
>pull your BMWs in a drag race, too.

No way.  Maybe against a 318, but what won't.  ;-)

>Just FYI, my girlfriend has an '88 325iX, so don't try to tell me I don't
>know what I'm talking about - I drive both all the time.

'88 325iX, now that's the pinnacle of BMWs.  ;-)

>I'm only writing this letter so you don't go "Japan Bashing" or any other car
>bashing...it's not worth it.

The Japanese don't import any cars worth buying, IMHO.  The NSX is the only
thing worth considering, but not at its price.

- -Bill Bechtold
 bbechtol@domain.elided
 (408) 526-8368