[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: BMW Vs. Nissan

If you're out there listenening Zak, I dont' do this to argue with you.  I'm
the first one to admit I dont' know much about Nissan's but I thought this
would make for good discussion. :)

In a message dated 96-07-29 01:03:48 EDT, I wrote:

>Here's what you do.  You go find some nice sweeping banked/or not
>corners on on-ramp's to a freeway.  Then you proceed to take those corners
>at 45-50 mph.  Point out to your co-worker how the car feels.  Then you go
>get her Nissan Stanza and do the same thing.  Point out to your co-worker
>how well that nissan flys off the road and is so able to wrap around a tree.

ooookaaayyyy... a Nissan Stanza is not a minivan, first of all, and second of
all, I own a Nissan NX2000 which will cream any of your BMWs through a turn.
It gets .92 Gs stock. So just be wary about "those Nissans" - you never know
when you're going to get out-handled by one! Besides, my Nissan cost far
less, has T-tops, better reliability and better gas mileage and will probably
pull your BMWs in a drag race, too.
Just FYI, my girlfriend has an '88 325iX, so don't try to tell me I don't
know what I'm talking about - I drive both all the time.
I'm only writing this letter so you don't go "Japan Bashing" or any other car
bashing...it's not worth it.

Zak Nilsson

You could say I'm playing the Devil's advocate now couldn't you? :)

Joshua

1979 Euro 635Csi
1987 535is
1982 528e