[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Subject: E36i Creaking & Sqeeking issue?

     Response to:  Help!  I'm looking for 3 series owners model years
     1993-1996 models who are experiencing the same persistant defect as
     the one I'm going to describe:  My 1995 318i since 3,805 miles has
     made a qreeking and squeeking sound while driving.

     I have a 93 325is that has the same problem.  It seemed to start after
     the first few track events (groaning sound coming from the door/body
     seal area.  BMW has been no help.  I also have an intermittant squeak
     coming from the dashboard seal where the instrument cluster meets the
     dash in the area of the large center vent.  The dealer has "corrected"
     this problem twice for about 1 month or so each time.  Any feedback
     would be helpful.....

     Tom Orifici