[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: What makes BMW special

They generate the most brake-dust-per-mile than any other vehicle on the
road today!

That's special.  Every washing day.  That's real special.

But seriously: Handling, build-quality, style, strength, safety,
driveline performance, creature comforts, quality of materials, one-touch
down AND up passenger AND driver windows (I really like that), and the
special touches: the tool kit; the plastic bag to put your flat tire in
so you don't soil your trunk; the concealed tow-hooks; the jack that
doesn't make you fumble around under the car; the lightbulbs in and
around the car that can be replaced with a single screwdriver, or no
tools at all (this is even documented in the owner's manual); the covered
battery with external jumping connections; the long-lasting
stainless-steel exhaust; I could just go on and on...

Shawn Collins
'95 318ti (Jet Black/Anthracite, Sport Pkg.)
BMW CC - Trillium Chapter
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada (next to Oakville: the home of the fastest
man in the world!)