[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<misc> more info on TC Baur

The company TC Baur is a Germany-based company that specializes in
removeable roofs for BMW.  Since the days of the 2002, they have been
building very special cars, with a very unique look.  Unfortunately, Baur
cars can't be legally imported into the US, so the ones that are here are
usaually older cars brought in by foriegn diplomats/military staff etc.

There have been been Baur versions of just about every 3 series made,
and 2002s as well.  I have seen a Baur 2002, 325i, 323i, and most
recently, a new E36 four door 325i.  Until now, I had never seen a four
door Baur, but it was pretty neat.

If there is an interest, I can probably get a hold of a phone number and
address in Germany for the company.

Mike Whitley
1992 Racing Dynamics 318is
1995 Jeep Wangler