[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Recommendation - LA area

Hi:

I'd suggest Bimmers Clinic in Reseda....owner is George...he hosts our BMW
ACA meetings every few months.  Honest, and very nice, clean shop.  If you
can't get his number via 411, let me know and I'll dig it up.
Also, in Orange county...fullerton..there is a GREAT shop....Bavarian
Autotech..again, honest, reasonable and clean.  If that's not much of a
drive, I'll send that along.

You should think about joining the BMW ACA LA chapter.  Dues are 32.00 a
year, and includes a monthly newsletter.  Good meetings, and events.  If
you'd like, send me your snailmail address and I'll send you out a
membership app and an old newsletter...my pleasure.

Welcome to LA.

Jeffrey
BMW CCA
BMW ACA